Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, October 3, 2011

This past Saturday, the kids and I, drove to visit my friend Samantha (one of my "Bestie's") and her kiddos Drake and Keaton. Drake and Cooper are the same age and Keaton and Tristan are the same age. So, it's always fun to get them together and always great to see how much Drake and Keaton are growing.  It's also very weird, because Sam and I know each other inside and out! So, seeing little mini Me's of ourselves running around and playing with each other is wonderful! My kids love that family dearly and is always sad to go home:). From the time we woke up that morning until we pulled into the driveway... it was when are we leaving, how much longer, are we there yet? 


 These are pictures Cooper wanted to take that morning after breakfast. 

COOPER AND DRAKE

ELLIE, KEATON, AND TRISTAN



Tristan has been asking a lot lately about "where are my friends, mommy?" Which breaks my heart. She sees Cooper bringing home friends each week and she is a needing some 'girl playtime'. So, being with all the girls this Saturday made Tristan one happy little girl. Maddie, the oldest cousin, was teaching the girls cheers, and spotting them on the trampoline. It was really cute.  And the boys were playing football and baseball and just being boys.  When Cooper tried to get on the trampoline with the "girls"...Tristan told him, "No Cooper! No boys allowed!" HA, that just makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment