Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, October 7, 2011

Stop, Drop, and Roll

This week at school the kids have been learning about fire safety. Today, the firetrucks actually came to the school and gave each class a tour of the fire trucks. They showed the students what certain gadgets do  and even put on their fire suit (I know the just loved doing that in the heat).  Cooper told me he got to get in the firetruck, in the driver's seat. Tristan told me that she didn't because, "They are scaaarrry". But, she said, "my teacher's said they not scary!". So, I asked her why didn't she get in the fire truck and her response was, "Cause!". HMMMM? Wonder where she gets that? 

We got home and I got some pics of the kids in their Jr. Fire Chief Hats. Cooper and I were cracking up  at what a little ham Tristan was being while taking pictures. 



If you notice in the picture before this one...Tristan is doing everything Brother does. And this face is great! 

Cooper usually throws out his "SPIDEY" hands. For spiderman. Well, In this picture he's actually just showing off his bouncy ball. But, Tristan is so used to him throwing a spider web, that she is trying to do that as well. 

Do you see Tristan's hand on her hip? She has started doing this lately. Especially when she is doing a lot of talking:)


No comments:

Post a Comment