Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, October 24, 2011

Craft Day

 My friend Jami came over last Saturday and I showed her how to use the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I finally got someone into this paint. She had a sewing table that she wanted to repaint. Jami recently moved into a new house. For a house warming gift, I made her a picture frame from plywood.  I worked on the frame, while she finished her table! We were just in a crafty mood that day and I started making a turkey made out of burlap for my front door. I'm not totally finished, I need to stuff it and hot glue the edges. Pictures soon to come...




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the burlap turkey! I love Thanksgiving!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete