Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keaton's 3rd Birthday

The birthday girl blowing out her candle!




Snaggle Tooth!

This is Davis (in picture above). His Mommy was telling me how he could do a back handspring like no other.   She wasn't lying. He's a natural! There was perfect form and everything. I was very impressed.  She has no idea where this talent comes from. He's 3!

Kim and I tried to get a snap shot of these two sweet girls, but no chance...They were too busy bouncing. 


Happy 3rd Birthday, Keaton. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment