Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, October 8, 2011

Decorations for Halloween

I am finally getting in "Halloween Mode". My kids have been asking me why we don't have out our Halloween stuff. Well, Mommy has been busy. I did buy pumpkins last week.

I finally got around and made these Halloween apothecary jars (that I'm pretty sure I saw on Pinterest).  I might have seen this on another blog and then pinned it onto one of my boards. I found all the supplies at Michaels. The bottom part is just a wooden square. The candle sticks were wooden and only about 2 dollars. The letters B O O were at Michael's for a dollar. I had the mason jars at home. The circle knobs were also found at Michaels. I painted everything black first and then with my tacky glue, I   
glued the candlesticks to the base and the mason jars to the candlesticks. 
I painted the letters B O O orange with black polka dots. DO NOT like how the B O O letters turned out at ALL! I am going to repaint them another day. I will just paint them ALL BLACK! I just ran out of time today. 



 This Ghost is one of my thrift store finds for a whopping .99 Cents! It was really dirty.  I had to clean it off and repaint another coat of white paint and repainted our FRIENDLY GHOSTS face. He is quiet cute. I thought he needed a cute something around his neck. I combined burlap and ribbon into a bow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment