Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today after school, the kids and I,  drove to the Pumpkin Patch in Hayden. 
The kids had a blast.  Below are some fun pictures of our day.  Once we grew all pumpkin'd out, drove a little more ways, to Cullman. There we picked up Kristian and Justin. Cooper saw them and screamed, "Get in this car...I have missed you so much. I haven't seen you in forever!" It was really cute. 
















Happy Fall Ya'll

2 comments:

  1. Must have been pumpkin patch day for lots of people today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Tristan's little Halloween outfit! Too cute! We almost took our kids to that pumpkin patch this year but we changed our minds. maybe next year!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete