Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Ball Comes to an End

Cooper took this picture of Tristan Sunday Morning. He thinks he is quiet the photographer. 

Fall Ball-THE GRAY SOCKS
This was Cooper's last game. He received the Game Ball! The team had their team party after the game was over and all the ball players got their trophies. 

Cooper is playing short in pic above and pitcher in pic below







Cooper's Coach handing Cooper his trophy. 




MEAN FACES

This is Bay. He was on Cooper's team this fall. I had to take this picture, because all my friends who see this will think this is Tamsyn's son Kalebs'  twin! Everyone has one (A TWIN).
Tasha, here is your little tornado!

No comments:

Post a Comment