Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Canvas Art by Cooper

Now that school is out, I got caught up on some projects that I haven't finished. One being something I painted for my Mom's friend,Terri, who has been so kind to make curtains for my house and help decorate. Painting her something was the least I could. Do! She also gave me a cubicle she used in her old showroom. It was from an old barn and is Awesome! It's going to go in Cooper's Nook. The downside is that it's so old that it has lead paint.i have to strip and repaint and just haven't worked up the motivation for that yet! Anyhoo, got sidetracked...whenever I start painting my kids get the "ITCH" to do the same! Cooper wanted to paint something for me and Daddy. He did a wonderful job! I think it's adorable how he still spells, Daddy. Dabby! I will be sad when that stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment