Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cooper's Graduation










The day after Cooper's birthday party we were still recovering from a sugar high. And Cooper's class graduated from the kindergarten class at the church. I held it together pretty well this year. Last year I was a total wreck. The program was perfect. The song they sing, One Small Voice, gets me everytime. It was such a sweet song and hearing those little ones just made me tear up. Cooper got to play some instruments which he loves and I could tell he was focusing really hard. After the program we went back to their classrooms and Cooper's first question was, "Can  I please take my shirt off now?" Really, he couldn't even make it a entire day wearing something "handsome" before complaining. I will be sad not to have this classroom across the hall from me next year:(

1 comment: