Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, May 5, 2012

Big Brother

So, this is what happens when you have a big brother...you dress in super hero costumes instead of princesses! Because that's just way more exciting, right? Ha! She is always trying to keep up with those boys. All I can say is she is going to be very well rounded. This is Jacob in the picture and everytime he comes to our house he is always very attentive to Tristan. It's really sweet. I notice these little details, because most of Cooper's friends are not that way. And pay her no attention. That does not ever stop her, mind you! I told Mary, Jacob is going to make a great husband one day!! Jacob heard me and and he said, Ahhh yuck! Ha! Boys will be Boys!!

1 comment: