Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, May 7, 2012

Picnic Apron Dress

This is a pattern that Lauren and I sewed last week, picnic apron dress. It can also be a top by subtracting inches from the skirt. It turned out really sweet and has that vintage look I was going for. I purchased the pattern from Tenderfoot Stitches. You can find her on my blog list. Lauren and I got stumped on another pattern of hers and she is very quick to respond and help in anyway! I really appreciated that, and will definitely buy from her again!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute...your sewing is really coming along Leslie. I have started blogging again..arlenegrimm.blogspot.com(Nanaland) Hope you will visit me. I just missed blogging too much!

    ReplyDelete