Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

I hope all the Mom's I know and love had a wonderful day and was made to feel a bit special.  My kids "home made" gifts are always my favorite! Tristan's gift was her hand print modge podged onto a mason jar. It reads, "I love you mommy". Too sweet!  Cooper made made a portrait of me. He did so good. He drew me with big blue eyes and a really big smile. It reads, "My Mommy... Makes the best pasta with red sauce.  I love to play outside with her. My Mommy's favorite thing to do is sew. I love her because she makes me good food." So funny. He knows his Mommy so well. My favorite thing to do used to be, painting. Now it's sewing. These days Cooper has been eating me out of the house. So, it's no surprise he talked so much about food. He is eating literally, every 2 hours. Not just snacks, he wants meals. Cooper is in the frog room this year...So, what would be more appropriate than a ceramic frog planter that he painted:) Wow! Still, I am a proud Mama!








No comments:

Post a Comment