Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Sad Loss

My dear and best friend Samantha, lost her mother yesterday. She is now at peace and in a much better place than she was here on earth. I am so so heartbroken for Samantha and her brother Ben. I just can't imagine what they are having to deal with. I pray that both of you find some type of peace in this situation. I really am still in shock and disbelief that she is really gone.  I have many fond memories of Debbie (Samantha's Mom) from middle school until now. Samantha's brother, Ben, wrote his Mom a letter the day she passed. It is very moving and just very sad. THANK YOU JAMI for sharing with me! Click on the link below to read Ben's blog...

/http://kinglala.com/2012/04/30/saying-goodbye-to-mom/

Sam, I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss, I cannot believe you are going through this right now.  I hate I cannot be there with you now.  I love you and pray that you and Ben will be ok and this will just make you that much stronger. I can still remember the sound of Debbie's red Jeep, and the KIA! I remember how clean she kept ya'lls house, she was a good cook, always something on the table to eat, she wore our clothes.  In Ben's letter, he really does nail it, when he says that when she was here, and she was a Mom. She was a great one and made so many sacrifices for the two of you. She wanted ya'll to have nothing but the best, even if that meant that she did without. She thought the world of her kids. That's why when she did leave, it was just so shocking.  I laughed when Ben wrote about how she got in a fight with his All-Star Coach for not letting him play enough. And her cussing out the coach and the parents. Ha! That is the Debbie I REMEMBER. She did love her kids. RIP.

1 comment:

  1. It is never easy to lose a Mama....the person who will always love us no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete