Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cooper's 6th Birthday Party





Cooper had his 6th birthday party this week! We invited the boys in Cooper's class, Drake and Cole. Last year after his 5th birthday party, Cooper already decided his party for the next year. Which was riding in Daddy's Limousine Bus and going to Chucky Cheese. I was really hoping his mind would change, especially about Chucky Cheese. But, It never did! He talked about it for a year. Cooper got the birthday party that he wanted. He wanted it to be a Star Wars theme. This was our first drop off your child and pick up party. I had lots of helpful hands to keep these boys under control. Ha! They were really sweet. VERY WILD AND ALL BOY...but very sweet bunch. This group of boys truly love each other. They are a wild bunch that you have to stay on top of the whole time, but a very great group of friends. It made me happy to see that. I loved it. 

The party started at our house where parents dropped off their child to get on the "PARTY BUS". The kids probably drove their teacher bonkers at school that day. Anyhoo, after everyone arrived we drove the bus down the hwy some to a park. We wanted them to have some drive time in the bus. There at the park we jumped out and the boys played a bit before eating pizza and cake. Then I had some Star Wars games planned for them. I made some Jedi Robes and Light sabers for the party favors.  I had 3 games for them, we only got to two. This was their "Jedi Training Program" to become Jedi Knights. First they had to use their light saber to keep their balloon afloat. Last one standing wins. Not sure if their was a winner. Just fun. Then I divided them into two lines. I drew the Darth Star in chalk, on the sidewalk in front of the lines. They had to throw water balloon's at the star. First group to erase star wins. Cooper's line did win that one. We didn't get to my third game:( the boys were ready to go to Chucky Cheese. On the limo ride their Cooper opened all his presents. He had so much fun. 





Tristan and Sanders (Sander's asked to have his picture made with Tristan)


















Tristan and Sanders...again. (not sure how the conversation went down, but Tristan was sitting in Sander's lap on the limo ride to Chucky Cheese. Cracks me up! Then Daniel who was sitting by them asked Elle to get in his lap! Girls you are way too young to be sitting in these OLDER boys laps:))




No comments:

Post a Comment