Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Summer Romper





So, I was very hesitant to buy a Romper Pattern, thinking Tristan is just too old for it. But, this season especially, I've been seeing them in the stores everywhere. I know they have been making a comeback with adults, just wasn't so sure about little ones. I kept looking at a couple of Rompers and the more I looked... the more I was convinced that I needed to make one for Sweet T.  I bought an adorable pattern that I felt was suitable for big girls. I hope Lauren was just as excited as me. Lauren and I decided that we may get more sewing done once the kiddos were in bed and we could actually complete a project. My problem is I get to talking to much. And I can't do that and sew apparently! Thank you Lauren for all your hospitality, love the Pizza Pie, need that recipe. Here's our finished Romper completed:















No comments:

Post a Comment