Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May is the Month of Birthdays!


 This past weekend we went to dinner with my Mom, Mike and Alex for our, "May Birthday's". Well, Mine and Alex's. My brother's birthday was the 15 and my birthday is the 28th of May. Of course we already celebrated Cooper's on the 11th. Kristian's is the 9th. I found out that I share the same birthday as Tristan's teacher Mrs. Laura. I have never met someone who has the same birthday as me! First time in...eeeeek...31 going on 32 years. We go to dinner every year. Usually I pick Cheesecake Factory. I love eating there and getting their bread, Baha Tacos and no doubt, their cheesecake.  That day, My Mom called and asked if Tristan and I wanted a mani/pedi at the last minute. Of course we did!!! I was about to walk out the door and had company stop by to show me her baby. I was late then getting to the nail salon. Which put us late getting to Cheesecake Factory. It's o.k. I will take a pedicure any day! By the time we got to Cheesecake the wait was about an hour. We decided we didn't want to wait around and opted for something Alex choose.  It was very different. It was like a create your own stir fry. You were given a bowl and had to choose vegetables, choose your meat and then what sauces you wanted. Once you have everything picked out, the food is cooked and then brought out to your table. 
It's always good to change it up a bit and try a different restaurant. 








3 comments:

  1. Love Cheesecake Factory. Ben and Katy are moving to Hoover in June so I am hoping to be able to have cheesecake every now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was your birthday!!! I am a crappy friend! Let's celebrate soon...and repaint a table ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene-Yea! I know you are sad to have them move, but at least Birmingham isn't too too far!

    Allison-No, you aren't a bad friend...and it's not til the 28th!

    ReplyDelete