Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Appliqued Shirts




Italic These are some of the ADORABLE appliques I've gotten for Cooper and Tristan! Lauren, who is my GO TO girl, does an amazing job. She designs all of these, I just tell her what I like and she picks out fabric to match perfectly with what I've got to match! I was able to keep Lauren's little cutie, Maggie, when I worked in the Duck room last year. I learned that she did Monogramming and I've been using her ever since! A Little too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment