Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, November 5, 2010

Stomach Bug?!




So, as most of you know, I am terriable scared of that stomach bug that goes around every season, which Of course, My family has gotten every time! Cooper woke up this morning around 2am. vomiting. And again around 6:30. So, we are at home today, Cooper is still in Our bed sleeping. I went to check on him and found it hysterical that our Winnie Dog is laying on the same pillow, beside Cooper's head and they are both sleeping. The picture was taken with my cell phone, so I wasn't able to fit both of them in the pic.
SAVANNAH BELLE- You are rotten to the core!

No comments:

Post a Comment