Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photo Tile Jewelry











My Mother had a Jewerly party at her house last Saturday. Shea Miller makes the tiles herself, so you are able to get any size you would like. She can make the picture, black white, Sepia, or an old vintage pic. She does a great job, I have a peice from last year, that I always am getting compliments on! She is keeping the party open, if anyone is interested in getting a piece for yourself or for a grandparent for Christmas! She had these really cute ornaments, that I'm gonna have to order, once I figure out what picture I would like on it. But, you can also use the ornament later, people hang them on door knobs and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment