Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, November 26, 2010

The Stockings are Hung all through the House...


































































The Tide were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of bowl games danced in their heads!












Cooper's favorite ornament, Santa on a motorcycle!



Savannah and Maverick's Ornament















Mommy's Favorite Ornament!












Yes, we got our tree out earlier than I normally do, because the kids were dying to put it up, and I couldn't wait to put up our new FLOCKED CHRISTMAS TREE! I am very pleased with it, this is my first time owning a flocked tree! Cooper loves the train under the tree, even though it's a pain in my behind constantly putting the train back on it's track! Now just need hubby to pull out all the lights so we can look like Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment