Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick-Or-Treat Day 1

So, Cooper wanted to be Batman for Halloween, and Batman is all he has talked about since this summer. Well, He went to school dressed as Batman for his Halloween Parade and saw his best buddy Nicholas dressed as Spider Man. So, when he was getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating, he said he wanted to be SpiderMan/Batman! I wonder why he wanted to do this? HMMM? Anyhoo, Sissy was still Batgirl, even though Cooper was in the Spiderman costume and Batman Cape. It's all in the Super Hero Family right?
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment