Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Raising Siblings

I am a big advocate on helping Cooper and Tristan learning to Love Each other, no matter if they are arguing about a toy or how their day went down. I want Cooper and Tristan to be so close when they get older and can continue our family traditions. My Mother's side of the family, all of her siblings are so close, and I always try to analyze the dynamics of a family, but, Maybe because they had such an age gap between each child? So, there wasn't so much of that sibling Rivalry? Who knows. All I know, Is that I pray everyday, that I'm doing and I'm going to be the best mother that I know how to be! I pray that Blake and I teach our Children to be more like the Lord, and that he helps us make the best decisions. Here is a great Blog to check out for raising siblings! Worth Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment