Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Warhol Canvas


I have been wanting to get a Warhol Canvas done of the kiddo for a while now .
I actually painted a canvas of Cooper, when he was 9 months old.
It's in our Play Room, But it's not great!
My mom emailed me
this website,
You send in your Picture and they convert it and put the pic on canvas for you! I found one for 149 plus an additional 45 to add to a canvas wrap. So cute, they even have ones of your pet! Love it! Great Christmas Ideas. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment