Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Me and the Kiddos spent our Veteran's Day with one of my

Greatest Friends, Samantha and her kiddos. We really do not get together enough, so It was so great to have the kids all together and they always play so well together! Awesome day with the Jones'!


KEATON AND TRISTAN HAVIN' FUN SWINGIN'

































DRAKE HAS GOTTEN SO BIG SINCE THIS SUMMER! HE'S ADORABLE, I LOVE HIS HAIR SAM! DRAKE EVEN STRUCK A POSE FOR ME! SO CUTE, UM ABERCROMBIE HERE'S YOUR NEW MODEL!










































PLEASE LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER IN THE BACKGROUND? NO COMMENT...























No comments:

Post a Comment