Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, November 15, 2010

My Celeb Gossip




Jessica Simpson has found a new man after her split from Nick! I am very happy for her and I'm happy to see she doesn't have to have the absolute biggest ring, and even bigger diamonds. Her Birthday is in July, so her birthstone is ruby (which of course is in the engagement ring). Very sweet and meaningful!
Oh and yes, I am a big cheese ball... I loved watching her and Nick on their Reality Show, The Newleyweds! So, as big of an airhead as she is... I am still a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment