Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day 2010

Our Day began at Lima's for the Milazzo's ThanksGiving. Lima was determined to get a family picture so here they are, Lima! Let me know which one you like best!



































Notice how Savannah is in all these pictures! She was not going to be left out!















































































After we stuffed our faces, we headed to Hartselle to have Thanksgiving at Dados! This year we had all the Houston folks join us! All of them! Yea! This will not happen again for at least another 6 years. So, we had to get a picture with all of Mama Jeans Great-Great Grandkids together. I always forget to get pics of the adults... maybe Christmas.
















Kyle and Cooper















From Left to Right: Taylor, Seth, Kyle, Matthew, Tristan, Justin, and Cooper!

















We are missing the twins Adam and Aaron from this Picture. (they were inside happy-so we left them be!) Also, we are missing Wyatt, hes in Tennessee.


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment