Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat Halloween Day 2

WHEA! What a Day, what a weekend! We had so much though, it was worth it! At the trunk or treat we were at one of the trucks was FULL of Beanie Babies. They were just handing them out with the candy. Tristan chose very carefully. I tried to influence her, but no, she's totally got a mind of her own! She was good though, everytime she changed her mind, she would return the previous beanie baby. She ended up with a pink rabbit, which she has slept with and carried everywhere with her since. Since she was under 2, she was able to pick out a Large stuff animal. Cooper got a regular size Dog. It was a blast, but when we finally got home, I was DONE!












































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment