Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, July 26, 2011

20x20 Picture Frame Redo

This picture is taken with my camera phone, so it's not the best. Nonetheless, I had this frame, that I absolutely love the chunkiness of it, but I didn't want the black. So, I pulled out my great Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and repainted the frame to old white. Then I sanded down the edges to give it a little bit of an aged look. Now, I waiting on some picures of the kiddos to come in the mail and the frame will hang above my couch downstairs. Yea!


1 comment:

  1. Another cute project...love the redo! Chalk paint looks great.

    ReplyDelete