Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little Mud on the Tires

James and Melissa

Never a dull moment on this trip! This was the boys trying to jump start a battery.

Me, Melissa, and Jami

Not the best picture, but we were trying to get a group shot of everyone!


I was trying to show all the dirt, all over my legs! Ahh!

OMG! This cracks me up! Pic of Jami and Chris. Jami will love this one.





Blake and I went to ride four wheelers with some friends. Blake's Parents watched the kids for us for the day. We had a great time! I think I got the muddiest out of anyone! Blake said I looked like I had on really dark makeup. Got to spend some time with the hubby and enjoyed some sweet girl time as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment