Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, July 17, 2011

Drake's 5th Birthday Party

We left Hartselle and like I said before, "High-Tailed" it back to Birmingham, dropped off my Mom at her house and got Savannah, headed home, threw the kids in the tub, got dressed, wrapped a present, and let me mention all this in less than 30 minutes! We were on a mission to go to Cooper's bestie friend, Drake's 5th Birthday Party at the Birmingham Baron's Game. It was all very exciting. They got their Baseball Programs, had Hot Dogs and Cake, Bounced in Inflatables, Painted Harry Pottery Wands, and watched the Baseball game: Maybe a total of 3 minutes! Too much going on, Right? I can't believe how big these boys have gotten. It makes me sad to think that Sam and I had been pregnant together, waiting for their arrival, what seems like a second ago! Happy 5th Birthday, Drake!
HUGE SLIDE!



KEATON

THE BIRTHDAY BOY



MICAH, SAM, and DRAKE





KEATON, ELLIE, AND TRISTAN

DRAKE AND COOPER

GO BARONS!


No comments:

Post a Comment