Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July





On Sunday, our family went to watch the fireworks at Hoover. Hoover puts on fireworks every year. They are just as good as going to watch them at the Vulcan! If not better. It's always a fantastic show. We are literally right there under the fireworks. They launch them on the range and everyone brings blankets and their kids to see the show. Cooper thought it was, "awesome" and Tristan was scared. She covered her ears and went to watch them inside with Mimi. Next year, she will love them, Last year she loved them? Who knows with her. Anyhoo, great food and entertainment! HAPPY 4th of JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment