Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, July 18, 2011

Pedicure Please







Our friend Chris, who lives directly across the street from us, and his girl Jami came to our house to eat dinner with us last night.  He is always trying to get Cooper to eat his food. Every time Chris comes over, Cooper is usually wound up and excited that he's at our house, and is not interested in eating. But, Cooper REALLY is a good eater, when he wants to be! Ha! Really, one night my Mom had kept Cooper and Tristan. When I picked up the kids that night, she told me Cooper ate all of his Lasagna and all of Sissy's Lasagna. Then when we got home. Blake and I grilled filet's and Cooper ate the entire filet and mash potatoes. So, the boy can eat. Anyhoo, It's been a running joke for a few weeks now that, If Cooper eats all of his food. Then Tristan can paint Chris's toenails PINK! So, whenever Chris comes over, which is a lot. We try to get Cooper to finish his entire plate. It hasn't happened until...LAST NIGHT. We ordered Mexican Food. Cooper ate his Cheese Quesadilla and a plate of rice and beans. But, Chris said the deal was that he had to sit still and finish his plate. So, Chris said that they could paint only one foot.  Really, He is 5 yrs old. And he's a Boy! Not gonna sit still! Needless to say, Jami helped the kids paint Chris's toenails. It was pretty humorous.
We LOVE Chris's Girlfriend Jami by the way! Wink, Wink! For real though, we hope she stays around for the long haul! Even my little girl prays for "Chris and Jami" when we say our prayers at night. And that was no coaxing by me!~
It doesn't get much better than those hairy pink toes!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny!!! We will eventually have to paint both feet.....I always have so much fun with yall!!!

    ReplyDelete