Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brother and Sister Handprint Canvas

I painted Cooper and Tristan's handprints on canvas. I turned thier handprints into fishies. I'm going to get a picture of them together at the beach or pool and have it framed with the canvas. Cute Idea to do with your kids for the summer. Or, if you didn't want to do siblings, you could do Mommy and Child handprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment