Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, July 11, 2011

Craft for Kids

I printed these sketches that I created on Picnik. You are able to create your picture and download and print for free on this website.  I printed the pictures to use as coloring sheets.  The kids can color a picture of themselves and of Mommy and Daddy. They loved it. I got the idea from Carribbeanmissionarywife
blog.
You can do as many pictures as you would like. You could also make a whole coloring book out of family and friend pictures.
HOW TO:
Go to Picnik and upload your picture
Click on the CREATE tab
Click on EFFECTS
Scroll down to PENCIL SKETCH
(You can adjust the strength and radius to get the picture to your liking)
I used the ACTION JACKSON script, like she did. It is a good and hollow so the kids can color in the letters.
Click the SAVE and SHARE button and PRINT your photo.



1 comment:

  1. How cute...Kendall and I will have to try this Leslie...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete