Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, July 9, 2011

Free Artwork Printables

I found on this fabulous blog I follow, that she was able to print free artwork from New Yorks Art Gallery. She had found some art work for her new family room, which was completely FREE! Very good Idea. I love the Elephant picture above with her baby to go in our "Alabama Room".

Don't have anywhere to put this, but I loved this picture of the white horse!

My Mother-in-Law would like this picture of the bear, for her cabin in the mountains.

Just some fun ideas, if you were looking for some new art prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment