Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tristan and Dena

This weekend I had to go to Hartselle. My Mom came with me and kept the kids all day Friday. When I got back to my Aunt Dado's house, I asked my Mom if the kids had a good day. She said yes, they swam at Dena and Bart's, Played with their cousins, and my mom and Tristan went to visit with Mama Jean. My Mom also said that Tristan was going off their DIVING BOARD! Apparently, she has become a brave little swimmer when Mommy wasn't around. The next morning, we took the kids back to Dena and Bart's for Maddox's Birthday. Tristan didn't want anything to do with me! She wanted Dena! Dena got her to swim without her vest on and just wear her swimmies. Then she taught her to swim without her swimmies on the steps! I couldn't believe it. She was getting braver and braver. I have this all recorded on my camera phone, but can't seem to figure out how to email the video from my phone. Bummer.

Cooper saw Justin and Bart swim the length of the pool underwater back and forth (holding their breath of course). So, while Cooper thought no one was looking. He swam the WIDTH of the pool underwater without coming up for air! Yea Cooper. The kids enjoyed playing volleyball and basketball, Pizza, and Birthday Cake before "high-tailing" it back to Birmingham to make another birthday party! Whoo! I'm Exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment