Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, July 18, 2011

Thrift Store Redo!

Purchased this End Table at a local thrift store for a whopping $13.00.



I sanded the top and applied a Walnut Stain
The rest of the table was painted with Old White, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I took off the handles and spray painted them in Rustoleum Chocolate Brown. I only sanded over the scroll in the drawer. Giving it a "little aged" look. It's amazing what paint can do! I also love this peice because now I have extra drawer storage and a place to put another basket or magazines! My options are limitless!





No comments:

Post a Comment