Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adorable Table

This is the cute cute table my Mom had bought me for watching her dog while she was gone. I love it. Her friend Teri sells some of her things in a store called Urban Cottage? Maybe, it's Urban something. Teri made my curtains and pillows for me in my den and she is very talented. Thank You Teri!


No comments:

Post a Comment