Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Withdrawls from the Internet!

Because I watched Javi Dog, My Mom's Dachsaund, while she was in Texas she wanted to thank me by buying me this adorable table I spotted at her friends store. I love it. I came to pick it up at Mom's house and I'm able to use the internet. We are at War with Charter right now, because they have overcharged us 200 dollars to our account and Blake is refusing to pay it. They will not let us pay our regular cable bill, that is the same every month, and resolve the disputed bill situation. No, they want us to pay it ALL and then resolve the issue. Anyhoo, I am so mad about it and have been having Internet withdrawls! It's pittiful, I know. I don't know how I ever lived without the internet before. Or even cell phones, can you imagine? Anyhoo, I have lots to blog about, but just am not able until our issue get resolved. Hopefully, by the end of the week! Maybe even sooner if I'm lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment