Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, January 9, 2011

Antique Children's Chairs


I found these cute antique Wicker Chairs that we are giving to Tristan for her 2nd Birthday. The table was gone, but I was able to design my own. I wanted a round table and the skirt to be scalloped, about 1in and 1/2 skirt. She will distress the table for me and the chairs are going to have cushions made for them. Too Cute! I had white wicker furniture in my room growing up and I swore, I would never again. Well, I can't resist for a little girl. I can't wait to see the finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment