Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, January 23, 2011

Great Valentine's Gift

In Our Classroom, we are making this for each child's parent, for a Valentine's gift. I've been seeing this everywhere and have even seen bottle caps made into necklaces. I am saving bottlecaps so we will have plenty to do for the kids. But, I found this tin, it's actually a Gift Card Holder, at the dollar store. It's cute and all, but not really Valentinesie! So, I painted the tin and the bottle caps red. Then found pictures of the kids where their face was somewhat far away and measured with the bottlecap where to cut around the picture. I modpoded the picture to the inside of the bottle cap and it gives it a glossy look, by doing that. Now, all I need are the heavy duty magnets to put on the back. Easy Peasy! And that my friends is what Patty and I will be working on in our classroom! Painting Bottlecaps! Fun,Fun! But, what a cute idea! We even thought about making a heart with their thumbprints for the front of the tin. Parent's will love these to display on their fridge at home!









No comments:

Post a Comment