Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Handprint Wreath


The kids, or Cooper, wanted to make something to bring to Mama Jean in the hospital... So, we made a Wreath of their Handprints. It is suppose to look like the wreath is hanging on a window. The Red is Cooper's Print and the Blue/Green is Tristan's Handprint. Cooper was so excited to take this to her. We got out of the car and he said, "Mommy, Mama Jean is going to love this, because it is just Darling!" Hahaha. Yes it is son, it's just Darling.
Update on Mama Jean: She has been transferred to an assisted living facility just south of Hartselle. She was very excited to be closer to home. She has her own little apartment and seems to be settleing in.








No comments:

Post a Comment