Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, January 1, 2011

Iron Man, Hulk and Batman

Cooper wanted to invite his friend, Nicholas, over to play last week. Nicholas came over and they played our Kinnect Xbox for a while and of course, they had to dress as Superheros at some point. Well, Tristan shall not be left out by any means. She handed me the Hulk costume so I could slip it on her. She maybe a priss, but she wants to be all up in the boys business. I sure this is a tale tale sign of things to come...










No comments:

Post a Comment