Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Blake took Cooper to his office this weekend and Cooper was so excited! (He loves going to Daddy's office, even though sometimes he forgets he actually has to work with him and not play). But this time they made a trail behind Blake' s office so Cooper would have another place to ride his four wheeler. They rode on Blake's Fourwheeler to knock down all the branches and Blake kept getting thorns stuck in his hands and Cooper thought that was hillarious? Why is it when you get hurt, kids think its the funniest thing? Anyhoo, the trail was made and Cooper is getting to be quite the Little Rider. There is still a few things he needs to work on getting use to, but a couple more times practicing and he will be a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment