Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, January 3, 2011

My Pop Art

Blake upgraded my Photoshop on my Computer so, I'm having to re-learn everything, it's very different from my old photoshop. I've always wanted a picture of the kids in an Andy Warhol painting, but to get it done is pretty pricey for what I want. So, I played around on Photoshop and came up with these pics. They are not going to be as good, as if I were to buy them. But, I thought they turned out pretty cute and I enjoyed playing around with the pictures. These would make cute presents if you were to blow them up to an 8x10 and have put on a canvas.



























No comments:

Post a Comment