Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

What did we do on New Year's Eve? A bottle of Cakebread and some popcorn and painting! Doesn't get much better than that! Jk, yes it does, but when you have kids and feel bad always asking the Grands to babysit, sometimes you have to choose to stay home!


This picture explains it all. Thank God she had just taken off her clothes and we were in the Garage. So, I notice Tristan was being awfully quite sitting in her Flintstone car. Which could mean 1 of 2 things: A-she is trying to poop or B-she's up to no good. Well my friends, She was up to no good! She had gotten into my basket of paints and just dumped it ALL OVER HESELF AND HER CAR, and I do mean all over! My first reaction was to get mad and then I looked at Cooper who was trying not to laugh, and we just lost it. We were in hysterics laughing. So, I had to snag my phone and take some pics of my Messiest child, before putting her in the tub (which turned purple). Sometimes, you just have to throw your hands up and have fun with it (If it's not inside your house!).











1 comment:

  1. Leslie! I love it! I can't believe how much she has changed in just a few short months! Hope your holidays were wonderful. We miss you all! Let's try and get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete