Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Next Project

Ok, so Savannah totally needs this bed below. And how easy to do, I just need to find an old table at a thrift store and revamp it. I'm so going to do this for her, she is such a priss and would love it. I can't wait to be on the hunt for the perfect El Cheapo table! I will post as soon as I am finished.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie...I am Amelia's mom and Nick's mother in law. Amelia told me that I would enjoy your blog and I have. Love all your projects and I especially loved the funny pictures of the kids in the shower at Glenda's house!! Some of the best pictures of Landon who does not like to have his picture taken! You have a lovely family....looking forward to keeping up with you online!

    ReplyDelete