Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, January 20, 2011

For My Baby Girl


Almost 2 years ago, we were waiting and ready for your arrival. I could feel you in my tummy everyday, you were letting me know you were ok. Big Brother prayed for you every single night. Literally. Don't think a day went by without him doing that for his baby sister. These past 2 years have just flown by, in the blink of an eye, your not a baby anymore. :(
As of today, you have 2more days til your Second Birthday! You are such a sweet girl and give full meaning to "One" of your nicknames, Twinkle Toes. You are always on those tippy toes. I love you more than you will ever know!



A special poem for you Tristan
I have this little angel for me she left her wings.
She has no idea how much happiness she truely brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her sweet laughs.
She helps me to remember the blessings that I have.
Her face, it is so perfect, shes sweet and soft and pure.
Sometimes she can be willfull and sometimes she is demure.
She tries her hardest to please and to do what is right.
She gives the greatest hugs from morning until night.
Every person that knows her sees this light within her soul.
I know that in this whole great world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows.
This light in her shines brighter as my angel grows.
When she see's someone is sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all she can; she wants to do her part.
She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make me forget the pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.
I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace.
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment, when she came into my world,
I knew she was so much more than just my baby girl.
She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end.
And when she grows up one day she will be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best.
For my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.
When God entrusts you with an angel, who has left her wings for you.
Encircle her with love, with everything you do.
Let her know God made her, and that he trusts you with her care.
Be sure to make special time for moments with her to share.
And when at night she finally says her prayers and goes to sleep.
I thank Him for my angel, and ask him to always keep
A watchful eye and a hand to protect her from this world.
Protect my little angel, protect my baby girl.



1 comment:

  1. These babies are growing up too fast! Debbie gave me your blog web address a few weeks ago and I noticed the blog name thing too! Funny! Keep the craft posts coming....i need to work on being more crafty! maybe they will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete