Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jewelry Holder

I had a window pane in the attic that I wasn't doing anything with and had seen several places where people turned these windows into jewelry holders. The one I had seen actually didn't have and glass in the window panes and there was chicken wire stapled to the back of the window to hang your earrings on etc. Well, my window did have some glass, so I painted it turquoise and aged it a little, by adding some glaze. I found some hooks at the local hardware store and used wire (for hanging pictures) for my earring holder on the bottom middle pane. It's very cute and a great space saver. I was running out of room because of all my jewelry and the necklaces were getting all tangled. So, this helped me do some organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment