Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, January 1, 2011

Justin Beiber Haircut

This is a before picture of Coopers new haircut. Which as you can tell needed to be cut in a MAJOR way. I take Cooper to my hairsylist, Steve, at The Look. He has been cutting my hair since I was 8 years old!!!! Wow, thats 22 years folks! Now he is cutting my kids, well kid, hair and one day he will cut Tristans. Although, Tristan said she wanted her haircut to that day. I said, no no, Mommy's not quiet there yet! Steve is so great, as many hairstylist, he is and always has been someone important in my life. After Cooper's haircut Steve put some product in his hair and told him this was the Justin Beiber haircut. He buzzed it in the back and made it long in the front. He spent 40 minutes cutting my childs hair. He has a head full of hair and there was a lot to be cut. Steve even thinned out some of his hair, so it wouldn't stick out like a helmet head. One day, Cooper will appreciate his head full of thick hair.





You can not tell as much in the pictures, but he looked so cute with his product in his hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment